Unit 41 Passive 2 (be/been/being done)
- 다음의 능동태와 수동태를 보겠습니다.
will / can / must / going to / want to, etc. + 동사원형 능동: do/clean/see, etc. Somebody will clean this room later. 수동: be + done/cleaned/seen, etc. This room will be cleaned later.
- The situation is serious. Something must be done before it’s too late.
- A mystery is something that can’t be explained.
- The music was very loud and could be heard from far away.
- A new supermarket is going to be built next year.
- Please go away. I want to be left alone.
should have / might have / would have / seem to have, etc. + 과거분사 능동: done/cleaned/seen, etc. Somebody should have cleaned this room. 수동: been + done/cleaned/seen, etc. This room should have been cleaned.
- I haven’t received the letter yet. It might have been sent to the wrong address.
- If you had locked the car, it wouldn’t have been stolen.
- There were some problems at first, but they seem to have been solved.
현재완료형 (Present Perfect) 능동: have/has + (done), etc. The room looks nice. Somebody has cleaned it. 수동: have/has been + (done), etc. The room looks nice. It has been cleaned.
- Have your heard? The concert has been canceled.
- Have you ever been bitten by a dog?
- “Are you going to the party?” “No, I haven’t been invited.”
과거완료형 (Past Perfect) 능동: had + (done), etc. The room looked nice. Somebody had cleaned it. 수동: had been + (done), etc. The room looked nice. It had been cleaned.
- The vegetables didn’t taste very good. They had been cooked too long.
- The car was three years old but hadn’t been used very much.
현재진행형 (Present Continuous) 능동: am/is/are + (do)ing Somebody is cleaning this room right now. 수동: am/is/are + being (done) This room is being cleaned right now.
- There’s somebody walking behind us. I think we are being followed.
- (in a shop) “Can I help you?” “No, thank you. I’m being helped.”
과거진행형 (Past Continuous) 능동: was/were + (do)ing Somebody was cleaning this room when I arrived. 수동: was/were + being (done) This room was being cleaned when I arrived.
- There was somebody walking behind us. We were being followed.
이 저작물은 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시-비영리-변경금지 4.0 국제 라이선스에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.