Unit 9 Present Perfect and Past 2 (I have done and I did)
현재완료형과 단순과거형 2
- yesterday / 10 minutes ago / in 1999 / when I was a child 등과 같이 이미 지나간[완결된] 시간에 대한 표현은 현재완료형 (I have done)을 사용하지 않고 단순과거형을 사용합니다.
- It was very cold yesterday. (not has been)
- Paul and Lucy went out 10 minutes ago. (not have gone)
- Did you eat a lot of candy when you were a child? (not have you eaten)
- I got home late last night. I was very tired and went straight to bed.
- When . . . ? 또는 What time . . . ? 의 의문문¹은 단순과거형을 사용합니다.
- When did your friends get here? (not have . . . gotten)
- What time did you finish work?
현재완료형, 혹은 단순과거형
- Tom has lost his key. He can’t get into the house. (or Tom lost . . . )
- Is Carla here or has she left? (or Did she leave?)
- Tom lost his key yesterday. He couldn’t get into the house.
- When did Carla leave?
§ ¹ 질문에 대한 대답이 이미 지나간[완결된] 시간이기 때문에 단순과거형을 사용합니다.
- 현재완료형과 단순과거형의 비교:
현재완료형 (have done)
- I’ve done a lot of work today.
- I did a lot of work yesterday.
today / this week / since 1999 등의 현재까지(until now) 계속되는 기간에 현재완료형을 사용합니다.
현재를 포함한 끝나지 않은(unfinished) 시간.
- It hasn’t rained this week.
- Have you seen Lisa this morning?
(It is still morning)
- Have you seen Tim recently?
- I don’t know where Lisa is. I haven’t seen her. (= I haven’t seen her recently.)
- We’ve been waiting for an hour.
(We are still waiting now)
- John lives in Los Angeles. He has lived there for seven years.
- I have never played golf. (in my life)
- It’s the last day of your vacation. You say: It’s been a really good vacation. I’ve really enjoyed it.
yesterday / last week / from 1999 to 2005 등의 과거의 지나간(finished) 시간에 단순과거형을 사용합니다.
과거의 이미 끝나버린(finished) 시간.
- It didn’t rain last week.
- Did you see Lisa this morning?
(It is now afternoon or evening)
- Did you see Tim on Sunday?
- A: “Was Lisa at the party on Sunday?”
B: “I don’t think so. I didn’t see her.”
- We waited (or were waiting) for an hour.(We are no longer waiting)
- John lived in New York for 10 years. Now he lives in Los Angeles.
- I didn’t play golf last summer.
- After you come back from vacation, you say: It was a really good vacation. I really enjoyed it.
이 저작물은 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시-비영리-변경금지 4.0 국제 라이선스에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.